1. You wake up looking forward to the exciting meals of the day. (In fact, you probably plan them out the night before.)
2. If you have guests, you can’t wait for them to leave so you can attack food like a beast.
3. Even when you seem to be engaged in conversations or doing work, you’re usually just preoccupied with pizza.
4. And every juicy burger TV commercial has so far been a struggle.
5. You sometimes unbutton your trousers in anticipation of a huge, delicious meal.
6. Waiting for lunch break at work or school is an everyday battle.
7. You are oblivious to the fact that Nutella is actually a spread and not meant to be eaten with a spoon.
8. And you consider powdered milk and chocolate drink mix too holy to not be eaten pure.
9. Cake/cookie batter = obvious emergency dessert.
10. Food is often the only reason you agree to go out with your friends.
BY HARSHVARDHAN SINGH.
Latest posts by harsh (see all)
- Boyhood Movie Review - November 15, 2014
- John Wick’ Movie Review - November 15, 2014
- Review Interstellar: Beautiful and Breathtaking by HVS - November 7, 2014