1) Joke: How many auditors does it take to change a light bulb?
How many did it take last year?
2) Joke: How many internal auditors does it take to change a light bulb?
None! They’re not allowed to under Health & Safety legislation. Process notes should have been written referring the incident to Facilities.
3) Joke: Why did the auditors cross the road?
Because they looked in the file and that’s what they did last year.
4) Joke: What’s the worst thing a group of young auditors can do?
Go into town and gang-audit a client.
5) Joke: Did you hear about the work shy internal auditor who ran out of sick days so he called in dead???
6) Joke: Which clients do short auditors like best?
7) Joke: What did the auditor say at the vampire stocktake??
8) Joke: Definition of an Auditor:
An accountant with an opinion.
9) Joke: What do you call an auditor who can’t audit?
10) Joke: Did you hear about the cannibal Audit practice?
They charge an arm and a leg.
11) Joke: What did the internal auditor do to liven up the office party?
He didn’t show up.
By Amit B
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019