You really have to be a geography freak to know about these countries from the list. It’s irrelevant to us how recognized they are as countries but they surely look at themselves like that. Of course a special thanks to Wikipedia for the article’s research. Advertisement 10. Vanuatu, 90% of Vanuatu people...
This afternoon I had a (very rare) nap. During that nap I had a lucid dream (most of which I no longer remember). As I was waking up, I was thinking about my dream and thought that it would be a great idea to write a list about...
I’ve always wondered where some of the words in the English language came from. Where did the word ‘bomb’ originate from? How about ‘jukebox?’ I’ve always thought that some of the words used in the English language were just randomly made up, and even though that is mostly true,...
There are certain habits that just aren’t polite to do in public — or at all. How many times have you winced at an acquaintance’s knuckle cracking, or been disgusted by a stranger picking their nose in traffic? The truth is, though, that many of these habits are cultural....
Tired of staring at those books with too much drama, too much action, and not enough good old-fashioned storytelling? Want something you can take a few weeks to read, but can actually stand reading? I may have found just what you’re looking for. I may have found a...
“Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” Muhammad Ali The benefits of friendship: Humans are social animals and friendship is actually vital to our emotional and mental health. Research has shown that loneliness and...
1. Sharks are straight-up great at existing! They’ve been swimming on our planet for almost 400 MILLION years. 2. Some sharks are real good at being BIG. The whale shark is the largest fish on the entire planet. 3. Basking sharks are basically living vacuums that never have to worry about spoiling their appetite....
1. You wake up looking forward to the exciting meals of the day. (In fact, you probably plan them out the night before.) 2. If you have guests, you can’t wait for them to leave so you can attack food like a beast. 3. Even when you seem to be engaged...
Login or Register
- Cost of Labour Turnover on
- How to do Retro Glamorous Girl Makeup Looks on
- Interview with Harish Bhist, Chief Educator, EdDirect Consultancy Services on
- Interview with Vijay Kodmunja, FYBMS Student, Chandrabhan Sharma College on
- Attributes to identify National Environment on
- 25 Crazy Facts, I Bet You Never Knew! on
- Appetizing Indulgences of Delhi Darbar on
- Food Festival @ RMC on
- What are Credit Tranches? on
- Happy Chaitra Navratri / Vasant Navratri 2014 HD Images, Greetings, Wallpapers Free Download on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019