- The OTC exchange of India incorporate under the provision of the companies Act 1956, is a public Ltd Company.
- It allow listing of small and medium size companies.
- The minimum issued share capital required of a company that want to be listed on OTCEI is Rs. 3 million and Rs. 250 million.
- The companies engaged in investment, leasing, finance, hire purchase, amusement prk etc. and companies listed on any other recognized stock exchange in India are not eligible for listing on OTCEI.
- Listing is granted only if the issue is fully subscribed by the public and sponsor.