Interview with Shibam Sarbswa, Co-Founder & Business Head, TrackNext Advertisement How and when did you come up with the idea behind your venture? And, how was the initial establishment of your start-up done? I think it was the 3rd year of my engineering, ecommerce businesses where just speeding...
“The Entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity” -Peter Drucker Honestly, I feel, Entrepreneurship is something that cannot be learnt somewhere. There are no rules, principles or books on how to be a successful entrepreneur. It’s basically, the willingness, the passion of...
State the characteristics of an Entrepreneur. The following are the characteristics of an Entrepreneur: Good intelligence and analytical mind. Capacity to guard business secrets. Self-confidence. Technical expertise. Initiative and drive. Capacity to interact. Efficient communication. Risk-bearing capacity.
Define the term Entrepreneur and Entrepreneurship. Entrepreneur: In the words of Joseph A. Schumpeter, “The Entrepreneur in an advanced economy is an individual who introduces something new in the economy – a method of production not yet tested by experience, in the branch of manufacture...
Women Entrepreneur: After Independence; United States: 25% of all business (woman) 1/3rd small business: Canada (woman) 1/5th small business: France (woman) Since 1980 in UK nos of woman entrepreneur has increased 3times as compared to men. Areas chosen- Canada, Great Britain,...
Qualities of a successful Entrepreneur: Vision Aptitude Innovation Adaptability Organizing Flexibility Abilities Determination Motivation Will Power Pride Creativity Risk-taking Tactfulness Dynamism Self Confidence Intelligence knowledge Inbuilt Values Commitment Dreamer Vision – Vision means thinking & caused...
Characteristics of Entrepreneur- Administrative ability E Organizing skills N Intelligence T Creativity R Innovation E Clear objectivity P Business Secrecy R Sound knowledge E Emotional stability N Public relation E Effective communication U Technological knowledge...
“A good entrepreneur is one who is capable of inspiring confidence in people & has the ability to motivate them to work with him in fulfilling the economic goals set by him.” Concept, Meaning & Definition: Introduction: The entrepreneur is an important input of economic...
BMS is about to end, what do you want to do? Dhandho karvo che! Beg your pardon? Business, business daalna hai! After 3 years of rigorous studies you want to give it all up and sit in a shop? No man, that’s not what I mean.. Then what is...
Vishal Sikka, the new CEO of Infosys is keen on spending $100 million to incubate startups with disruptive ideas and viable business. Though In April last year, Infosys had announced a $100-mn fund to invest in products platforms and solutions, the new CEO is determined on putting some funds as...
Login or Register
- Limitation Of Controller on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Explain MRP II – Manufacturing Resource Planning on
- Amazing ‘Amazon Kindle’ Images, Wallpapers, Photos For Pinterest, Instagram on
- Happy Hijari San 1436 SMS, WhatsApp Messages, Facebook Status, Quotes, Wishes, Wordings in Hindi, Urdu on
- List of 337 Management Institutes Accepting MAT 2014 Scores on
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- Become a Better Boss: 5 Habits Managers Should Avoid on
- A Career As A Fashion Designer – Profitable? on
- What is Job Stress for women? on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019