MVA [Market Value Addition]
- The market value is the difference between the current market value of the firm and the capital employed by the firm.
- MVA is simply the present value of all future.
- MVA= Market Value of capital employed- book value of capital employed
- MVA= Market Value of equity shares capital- book value of equity shareholders fund
- MVA= Market Capitalization – book value of owned fund
Market capitalization= MPS x Nos of equity shares
MPS= P/E Ratio x EPS
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015