Functions of WTO:
- WTO facilitates the management of Multilateral Trade Agreements and the Plurilateral Trade Agreements for the fulfillment of their obligations.
- It negotiates all Multilateral Trade relations concerni9ng the above Agreements among member-countries.
- It facilitates implementation of the results of the negotiations as decided by the Ministerial Conference. 4. It administers the understanding on Rules and Procedures governing the settlement of Disputes, forming part of the Agreements.
- It is responsible for administration of the Trade Policy Review Mechanism forming part of the Agreement.
- It is also the organ for establishing co-ordination regarding economic Policy formation with other wings of the UNO such as IBRD and IMF.
- It utilizes the world resources in an optimum.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019