Advertisement Functions meant to help SME’s: The main functions of SIDBI are; Refinance Assistance. Direct Assistance. Bills Schemes. Refinance Assistance- Seed Capital Scheme- SIDBI provides seed capital scheme to technically or professionally qualified entrepreneurs. This scheme enable the entrepreneurs to meet the gap in minimum...
Characteristics of NGO’s – Support democratic system. No profit basis. Wide operation area. Limited external control. Non-political character Clearly defined objectives. Need financial support. Activities or Functions of NGO – Create Awareness – No activity can be successful unless it receives support from...
1. Large scale distribution of goods 2. Continuous supply 3. Information about target audience 4. Persuasion 5. Attractive display of merchandise. 6. Finalise deals . 7. Informing and educating customers 8. Storing of goods 9. Risk bearing 10. Standardisation and grading
From the customers point of view, the retailer serves him by providing the goods that he needs in the required assortment, at the required place and time. From an economic standpoint, the role of a retailer is to provide real added value or utility to the customer. This comes...
Functions of WTO: WTO facilitates the management of Multilateral Trade Agreements and the Plurilateral Trade Agreements for the fulfillment of their obligations. It negotiates all Multilateral Trade relations concerni9ng the above Agreements among member-countries. It facilitates implementation of the results of the negotiations as decided by...
Service Institutions:- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade:- provides short term and long term training on International business for various levels of executives. Conducts research on various problems of international business. All foreign trade information is assimilated IIFT journal (Foreign Trade Review) India’s Trade Promotion Org....
Meaning of Media Research: It is also called “Audience Research”. It provides information regarding the popularity & effectiveness of each advertising medium & the comparative position of the cost of advertising in each medium. This facilitates the selection of the most suitable media mix for the benefit of the...
Functions of An Advertising Agency: The functions of an ad agency depend upon its nature, size & internal organization. Broadly speaking, the functions of modern ad agency may be classified into the following five heads viz. Account functions Creative functions Marketing functions Management & Finance functions Other functions...
Login or Register
- Complete List Of Courses After B.M.S. / Graduation on
- 11 Most Hilarious ‘Graduation’ Trolls, Memes, Jokes For WhatsApp on
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! on
- Parineeti Chopra HD Wallpapers, Images For Pinterest on
- Manufacturer (Direct) model on
- 10 Hilarious, Funny Basketball Quotes on
- Bankruptcy/ Liquidation Strategy on
- Inventory Management and control process on
- Mastering The Devil Of Materialism! on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019