You can never be too prepared for the MBA entrance exam. So BMS.co.in has provided its community with sample MBA entrance exam questions everyday for practice.
In each of the following questions, four words are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which one word does not belong to that group?
1) Neptune, 2) Mars, 3) Uranus, 4) Jupiter, 5) Saturn
1) Rhinoceros, 2) Hippopotamus, 3) Elephant, 4) Unicorn, 5) Yak
1) Pisces, 2) Gemini, 3) Virgo, 4) Leo, 5) Jupiter
1) Tomato, 2) Brinjal, 3) Turnip, 4) Beans, 5) Pumpkin
1) Gang, 2) Crowd, 3) Flock, 4) Army, 5) Vase
I) All planes rather than Mars are known as major planets. Hence, Mars is the answer. So, the answer is 2)
II) Unicorn is a legendary animal. So, the answer is 4)
III) Jupiter is the only planet while others are signs of zodiac. So, the answer is 5)
IV) Turnip is the only root vegetable. So, the answer is 3)
V) Others are related to a group of persons or animals except Vase. So the answer is 5)
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019