Missed checking out yesterday’s Management gyan? The Day 3 Management Gyan covered few basic concepts which can be read in less than 2 minutes.
This section of ‘Key Concepts’ is updated regularly so that you can read and learn 10 management concepts everyday in easiest way possible.
Here we present Management Concepts : 10 Things You Should Know Before You Start Your Day:
- Command and Control – giving orders and seeing that they are obeyed
- Cost center – expenditure clubbed by a named center
- Credit card – personal credit agreed upto certain limit on approved purchases from approved dealers
- Credit terms – extent to which credit is allowed on transaction
- Culture – stabilized values at any time in defined area such as group, organization, nation etc.
- Data mining – digging past experience through computer dedicated system
- Deadline – fixed time line which one cannot afford to cross
- Debit cards – authorizing debiting one’s bank account after purchase
- Debtors – one who owe on sales
- Decision system – systematic clubbing of decisions
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019