For Service Sector Management:
- Students should know all the concepts thoroughly.
- Explanation of the answers with examples is always best.
- In case study, students should explain the concept first which is asked in the questions below the case and then write the answers by linking / referring it to the case.
- Easiest way to study service sector is by noting all the concepts asked in the past 10 years on a book and revising them regularly.
- Recommended book for Service sector Management is Rishabh Publications.
- If you wish to score maximum marks in the subject then write answers point-wise.
- Important chapters / units are : Service recovery, Service delivery and Service complaints.
Don’t miss to check:
- The Complete TY-BMS Sem 5 Study Guides, Strategies, Exam Resources You Shouldn’t Miss!
- Service Sector Management Syllabus
- Indian Management Thoughts and Practices Syllabus and Reference Books
- Each and every concept of IMTP is important to score well in exams.
- You can refer to Prof. Anita Bobade’s book for this subject.
- You can keep the case study to attempt in the last ½ hour of the exam.
- The first / earlier 2 hours can be utilized to answer the paper.
All the best for your exams!
By Prof. Shital Mody