1. Sharks are straight-up great at existing! They’ve been swimming on our planet for almost 400 MILLION years.
2. Some sharks are real good at being BIG. The whale shark is the largest fish on the entire planet.
3. Basking sharks are basically living vacuums that never have to worry about spoiling their appetite. They’re able to suck in “more than 10,000 quarts of plankton-filled water in one hour.”
4. Hammerhead sharks can see (almost) ev-er-y-thang better than anything else underwater, without the use of any kind of glasses.
5. Sharks don’t have bones, which means they have more courage than anyone else, despite being spineless
6. Sharks can adapt like, really, really well.
7. These guys have superpowers that mutants would be jealous of.
But sadly, there’s one thing sharks don’t do better — they can’t recover quickly enough from human impacts and over fishing.
BY HARSHVARDHAN SINGH
Latest posts by harsh (see all)
- Boyhood Movie Review - November 15, 2014
- John Wick’ Movie Review - November 15, 2014
- Review Interstellar: Beautiful and Breathtaking by HVS - November 7, 2014