- Business Entrepreneur- They are individuals who conceive an idea for a new product or service & then create a business to materialize their idea into reality. They tap both production & marketing resources in their search to develop a new business opportunity.
- Trading Entrepreneur – Trading entrepreneur is one who undertakes trading activities & is not concerned with the manufacturing work. He is engaged in both domestic & overseas trade. These entrepreneurs demonstrate their ability in pushing many ideas ahead to promote their business.
- Industrial Entrepreneur – He is a product oriented man who starts in an industrial unit because of the possibility of making some new product. He is found in industrial units as the electronics industry, textile units, machine tools or video cassette tap factory.
- Corporate Entrepreneur – He is a person who demonstrate his innovative skill in organizing & managing corporate undertaking. A corporate undertaking is a form of business organization which is registered under some statute or Act which gives it a separate legal entity.
- Agricultural Entrepreneur – He is an entrepreneur who undertake agricultural activities such as raising & marketing of crops, fertilizers & other inputs of agriculture.
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015