Advertisement Communication means a process in which one person gives information to or receives from another person. Communication is exchange of ideas, opinions and information through written or spoken words, symbols or action. The communication can be intentional or unintentional. Business communication is the communication in which message is...
Integrated Marketing Communication or IMC is the use of different promotional methods to achieve the objectives of a marketing campaign. It is a strategic marketing process specifically designed to ensure that all the messaging and communication strategies are centered around the customer. Integrated Marketing Communication subject aims to equip...
Teaching Hours and Assessment Pattern of Business Communication subject: Number of sessions of 90 minutes – 30 Number of sessions of 90 minutes per week – 2 Continuous Assessment – 40 I A Semester End Examination – 60 I A Total Marks – 100 Duration of theory paper –...
UBMSFSI. 6 – Business Communication – 50 lectures, 3 credit. Business Communication is a Semester 1 subject in FYBMS. Business Communication subject provides BMS students with equal opportunity to speak and write. Business Communication subject aims to balance the delivery of oral and written components of communication skills among...
Business Communication is a subject in Semester 1 of FYBMS at St. Xavier’s College. Business Communication is introduced in FYBMS to develop the skills of the BMS students for proper self expression, social communication, spoken English, correct pronunciation, voice modulation and business etiquettes. There are 4 main units in...
Meaning: Direct marketing means selling the product without any middlemen. Definition: According to the Direct marketing Association (DAM) ,” Direct marketing is an interactive marketing system that uses one or more advertising media to affect a measurable response and/ or transaction at any location.” Role of Direct...
Promotional objectives: Promotional objectives evolve from the company’s overall marketing plan & are rooted in its marketing objectives. Communication objectives: The primary role of an IMC programme is to communication planning should be based on communication objectives. Advertising & other promotional efforts designed to achieve such communications...
Advantages/Benefits of IMC: It can create competitive advantage, boost sales & profits, while saving money, times & stress. IMC wraps communications around customers & helps them move through various stages of the buying process. It increases profits through increased effectiveness. IMC reduces the buyer ‘misery of choice’ in...
Definition: According to the American Marketing Association,” Integrated Marketing Communication is a planning process designed to assure to that all brand contacts received by a customer or prospect for a product, service, or an organization are relevant to that person & consistent over time.” Component of IMC:...
The marketing communication process as applied to promotional strategy. The sender of the message is the marketing manager or the message as advertising copy, publicity material, sales promotion displays or sales presentation, print media like press or magazine or electronic media like tv radio & films or...
Login or Register
- What Are The Contents of Induction Programme? on
- Financial institutions and market SYBMS Question Bank 2019 on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags