- First Generation Entrepreneur- He is one who starts an industrial unit by innovative skill. He is essentially an innovator, combining different techniques to produce a marketable product or service.
- Modern Entrepreneur – He is one who undertakes those ventures which go well along with the changing demand in the market. They undertake those ventures which suit the current marketing needs.
- Classical Entrepreneur – He is one who is concerned with the customers & marketing needs through the development of a self-supporting venture. He is a stereotype whose aim is to maximize his economic returns at a level consistent with the survival of the firm with or without an element of growth.
* Conclusion – It should be noted that private entrepreneurship has to harmonise economic opportunities with social & moral responsibility. Harmonised planning of economic & moral values is a long drawn out process, but the goal has to be kept in named constantly.
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015