International Business on the other hand, may be defined as those business transactions among individuals, firms or corporate entities in private/ public sector that result in movement of goods/ services across nations. The International business not only includes export/ import but also investment of capital transactions in intangible assets such as TMs, Patents, Licenses, Franchises, transfer of manufacturing technologies etc.
Thus, International Business includes a gamut of activities. Business activities across nations require corporate to understand the different variables of the environment of the nation in which they operate. These variables include socio-economic factors, political, legal, technological, cultural & geographical factors.
Thus challenges posed by these factors and its understanding help managers to work its understanding help managers to work effectively. International business may be categorized as follows:-
- Real:- Studies trade theories-entry modes to be adopted to enter in a country.
- Financial:- Studies financial aspects – force rates, balance of payments & international marketing systems. Appropriate cost of capital, opportunities of international diversification.
Thus it may be said that both international trade & international Business are very different from each other but which globalization very important subjects of study for any country/ nation.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019