Want to learn management concepts in less than 5 minutes? Check out these 10 management concepts that will increase your knowledge with little effort.
Here we present 10 Awesome Management Concepts That You Ought To Know:
- Human asset – treating humans as productive force
- Incremental change – step by step-slow change
- Hallmark – unique specialty
- Hardware- physical systems of a computer and parts used for software use
- Historical costs – original cost paid when creating an asset
- ISO – International Standards Organization – a body set up to bring out standardization
- Indecision – state showing the inability of taking decision
- Indirect management – managing involving individuals or groups other than self managing
- Industrial safety – safety from work related hazards and disease
- Informal organization – informal relations within formal organization
Just want to confirm which is PP3 subject as appearing in mark-sheet in Sem 6.
Dear Kumar, PP3 is International Finance