Fredrick Herzberg developed the two factor theory in 1950’s.
(i) Hygiene factors
Hygiene factors are necessary to prevent dissatisfactions.. Hygiene factors may include :
* Wages, salaries,
* Interpersonal relations.
* Job Security.
(ii) Motivational factors
Motivational factors mean those factors which would induce employees to work harder or which would impel them to increase their efficiency and work at optimum level. :
* People need appreciation for the work they do..
* Any innovative suggestion should be recognised by the management..
* The job should be challenging rather than a routine one.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019