Advertisement Israel M. kirzner’s theory of Adjustment: Kirzner, the noted economist, has coined the theory of adjustment of price. According to him, the essential entrepreneurial element is the alertness to information rather than its possession alone. He contends that those entrepreneurs who have the superior telescopic...
Structural Adjustment Facility (SAF) : In order to reduce their balance of payments deficit and maintaining or regaining the economic growth of member countries, the World Bank has introduced SAF in 1985. These funds are released in two parts and in a series of up to five SAFs...
Enhanced Structural Adjustment Facility (ESAF): In order to increase the availability of concessional resources to the low income member countries,ESAF was established in December 1987. It provides new concessional resources of SDR 6 billion which will be financed by special loans and contributions from developed and OPEC countries....
Login or Register
- Happy International Co-operative Day 2014 HD Images, Greetings, Wallpapers Free Download on
- Parineeti Chopra HD Wallpapers, Images For Pinterest on
- Relationship is not about caring for each other! on
- Explain The Features of Relationship Marketing on
- Logistics and SCM prelim 2 – Vipin Saboo Tutorials on
- What is the job of the team leader? on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- 5 Amazing Benefits and Uses Of Chocolate You Ought To Know on
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? on
- Prof. Sheetal Aditya on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019