- Term loan typically carry fixed rate of interest having either monthly or quarterly or half yearly or yearly
- Repayment of loan is made with proper maturity date.
- Term loan- 1) Long term loan 2) Short term loan
- Term loan is also known as term finance, represent a source of debt finance which will be repayable more than 1 year but less than10 years. it maturity period may be for 25 years.
- Bank term loan are the basic “Vanilla Commercial Loan”. Therefore term loan finally depend upon maturity, negotiation, formal agreement, project appraisal, security.
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015