- A hire purchase is the contract between a seller and buyer whereby a seller agree to part the possession of gods in favor of other party.
- In hire purchase there are mainly 3 parties- i)seller ii)buyer iii) financer
- For hire purchase the transaction will execute and start with down payment.
- For hire purchase a regular installment is to be paid which includes cash price + interest.
- There is a proper agreement between buyer and seller for depreciation benefit can be used.
- In hire purchase, the ax benefit will be available with interest and on depreciation also.
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015