Funding Strategy of the Bank
There are four basic objectives of the World Bank’s funding strategy:
- To make sure availability of funds in the market.
- To provide the funds at the lowest possible cost to the borrowers through appropriate currency mix when interest rates are expected to rise.
- To control volatility in net income and overall loan changes.
- To provide an appropriate degree of maturity transformations between its lending and the borrowing. Maturity Transformation depicts the Bank’s capacity to lend for longer period than to borrow.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019