Until now, we have all been hanging out around these websites for almost a decade. In fact we are one of the most important stakeholders of these enterprises of the web. And we ought to know what is it that they are offering its other stakeholders through the American Stock Exchange, NASDAQ. The whole world wide web revolves around these 3 of the listed giants. These are nonetheless Google (GOOG), Facebook (FB) and Twitter (TWTR) with a staggering price of $500.87 per GOOG share, $293.27 per FB share and $39.85 per TWTR share.
Amazon.com is an odd one out as far as its entry in Indian online-slash-retail world is concerned. It is the only B2C company out of the four, tipping at $293.27 per AMZN share.
Speculations regarding their hold at the top are as follows:
1. Google (NASDAQ: GOOG)
Another name that SunTrust favors is Google Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG) as its level of trading will offer long-term investors some solid point for entry. It’s earning for third quarter was underwhelming, which was caught off guard, and fourth quarter’s estimates were ratcheted lower on some firms. The price target by SunTrust is $675 and the figure from consensus is $640 while it closed on Wednesday, January 14 at $500.87
2. Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN)
Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) took the top spot for holiday online sales and SunTrust, Wall Street and other evaluators thinks that in 2015; it is a very reasonable buy with its cheap valuation. The price target by SunTrust is $360 for Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) stock. The price target by Thomson/First Call is $357.16. The stock was closed at $293.27 on Wednesday, January 14, 2015.
3. Facebook (NASDAQ: FB)
As a dominator of the social media around the world, Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ: FB) has shown a stable penetration, as per SunTrust team. For the past three quarters, the company has been on a huge roll, and has more potential for growth and innovation. With over 1.3 billion users registered all over the world, its potential of e-commerce is growing. The price target by SunTrust is $90, and consensus at $87.80 with its Wednesday, January 14, closing at $76.28.
4. Twitter (NYSE: TWTR)
Many believe that Twitter Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) will make a home run, and team of SunTrust vouches for that. Like many other companies that are strong and performing under, Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) is expected to do well in future.With great growth potential and a few good quarters, the company can give a high boost to its stock price. Being a very strong social media, it should be ready for a strong year. The target price set by SunTrust is $58 and consensus price is $50.97, with trading closing on Wednesday, January 14, at $39.85.
Some requisites for a clear understanding:
- (SunTrust Banks, Inc., is an American bank holding company. The largest subsidiary is SunTrust Bank. It had US$175 billion in assets as of December, 31, 2013. SunTrust Bank’s most direct corporate parent was established in 1891 in Atlanta, where its headquarters remain).
- (The NASDAQ Stock Market, commonly known as the NASDAQ, is an American stock exchange. In terms of market share and volume traded, it is the largest stock exchange in the United States. The exchange platform is owned by The NASDAQ OMX Group, which also owns the OMX stock market network and several other US stock and options exchanges).
Latest posts by Devansh Thakker (see all)
- The Art of Online Self-Branding - March 11, 2015
- Vipin Saboo Tutorials Vs. Other Tutorials - February 26, 2015
- 12 Reasons Why You Should Only Join Vipin Saboo Tutorials (VST) - February 9, 2015