Time Management Quotes:-
1) “PICK MY LEFT POCKET OF ITS SILVER DIME,
BUT SPARE THE RIGHT –
IT HOLDS MY GOLDEN TIME!”
2) “A man who dares to waste one hour of life has not discovered the value of life”
3) “What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare?”
4) “Time is really the only capital that any human being has, and the only thing he can’t afford
5) “One thing you can’t recycle is wasted time”
6) “Those who make the worst use of their time most complain of its shortness”
7) “Well arranged time is the surest mark of a well arranged mind.”
“It is not time which needs to be managed;
It is ourselves.”
The key to Time-Management is not in working more hours – instead making use of the available time efficiently & effectively.
Time management is about doing the right things better.
How Costly is Time Mismanagement?
1 hour X one worker’s hourly salary = Rs 50
5 days a week X 50 Rs lost in one day = Rs 250 lost in one week.
48 weeks X 250 Rs lost / week = 12000 Rs lost in one year.
Number of employees(5000) x 12000 Rs lost / year = Rs 6 Crores total.
13 Time Management Skills-
COVEY’S TIME (TASK) MANAGEMENT MATRIX©
BENEFITS OF TIME MANAGEMENT