Due to technical nature of the construction process, the technical environment keeps on changing everyday. There are developments in techniques used, materials used and various other such aspects of the construction business. A few of such developments are as follows
- Pre-structured Concrete Blocks: These are blocks of concrete, which are made in the factories according to the dimensions of the building or structure to be built. It is just like a jigsaw puzzle where these blocks are put together using a huge crane and joined together using mortar by workers. This enables quick completion of work and also economies of scale.
- Mixture of Cement and Sand: nowadays in order to save time the constructor can order the mixture of sand and cement directly from the suppliers as against the traditional way of ordering cement and sand separately and then filtering them and then mixing it.
- Other Equipments: other modern machines that are used in construction are the use of huge drilling type of machines to dig the ground, which was before done by workers.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019