Hello TYBMS students,
We’ve been receiving many requests by students to publish some questions we think are important from the exam preparations perspective.
The Important Questions Bank content is locked
To see the locked content, Use one of the social sharing buttons below and unlock the content. We're doing this so that the complete BMS community becomes aware of this blog post. Thanks for your support.
We’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here ONE NIGHT before the exam, that’s TONIGHT. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
- Service Gap model
- Characteristics, Features and Classification of Services
- Reasons for growth of services in India and factors stimulating transformation of services
- Zone of Tolerance and its significance on marketing of services
- Branding of Services
- Flower of Services
- Moment of Truth, Service failure and Service Recovery
- Service Trinity Triangle
- Types of Buying Behaviour
- Service Benchmarking
- 7P’s of Service marketing and importance of people and physical evidence in services
- Service Life Cycle
- Positioning Service v/s goods and steps of service positioning
- SERVQUAL Model
- Strategies to increase service productivity
- Service Blue Printing – Meaning, importance and steps
- Service Benchmarking – Meaning, importance and steps
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the tybms community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Best of luck guys!
Latest posts by Kartik Raichura (see all)
- Results Out for BACHELOR OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (SEM V) (CBCGS) (75:25) (CHOICE BASE) EXAMINATION HELD IN NOVEMBER 2018 - March 18, 2019
- IAPM sem 6 april 2015 university question paper - December 3, 2015
- TYBMS Sem 5 Important Question Bank 2015 – 1 day before the exam! - November 14, 2015