Advertisement Introduction to Marketing: Marketing are the efforts put in order to attract customers, it’s not just about the advertising and sales; marketing is everything you do to make a relation with your customer and give them what they want by means of your product or service. We have...
Introduction: Retail Management was a previously optional subject of the BMS course and has recently been made compulsory for the students in the Fifth Semester (Sem V). This subject is an easy to understand, theory based subject with a thin textbook that looks inviting unlike the rest of the huge...
Introduction: Logistics is a very different subject, nothing you have studied in the past will be remotely related to this subject yet it draws a lot of similarities from a lot of subjects! While I was studying my BMS Sem 5 I could not relate much to this subject,...
The BOMB of year 2013-14, FM is back again! Usually I follow the routine of introducing my subject first, but this subject cannot be introduced in a better way than this, because if you are appearing for your T.Y.BMS exams post the 2012-13 batch or even a few batches...
What is the Service Sector? The industrial world is divided into 3 sectors the primary, secondary and tertiary service sector. The primary sector deals with all the primary activities that contributes to country’s GDP for e.g: agriculture, fishing, mining, etc. The secondary sector deals with the manufacturing sector and...
Login or Register
- Learning To Love Difficult People! on
- 10 Hilarious, Funny Basketball Quotes on
- Transportation on
- Amitabh Bachchan: The Legendary Phoenix! on
- Happy Birthday Khiladi Kumar: A look into the journey of a “BOSS”. on
- What Are The Factors Affecting Motivation? on
- Social Factors of Construction Industry on
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? on
- 25 Funny ‘BMS Internship’ Jokes, Facebook Photos, WhatsApp Pictures on
- SIES College Indian Management Thoughts & Practices Prelims Question Paper 2014 on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019