Health is one of the most important aspect of your lives.
If you have everything in this world but not good health, it will be all be in vain.
Health is one thing from which our life starts and also ends with.
In this busy world, we tend to somehow ignore our health a lot. World today likes Boozing and smoking as stress buster than meditating and exercising.
Our unhealthy habits have led to disease like Cancer. People are suffering from obesity, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart diseases etc. A lot of these problems occur due to our lifestyle.
Indians have a lot more intake on cholesterol due to oily food and spicy food.
And Westerners have problems due to junk food.
Due to such lifestyles we have been suffering from the above diseases.
So guys, maintaining a good health is very important.
These are few ways I wanted to share to maintain your health:
1. Inculcate habit of exercising. In this busy schedule everyone has to remove sometime to exercise as it will help you the most for maintaining the health. Try to take walks or do yoga in your spare time.
2. Cut down the amount of junk food you eat. Try to eat as healthy as possible.
3. Increase the intake of water in your diet. At least a day Two Litres of water must go inside your body.
4. Increase the intake of green leafy vegetables.
5. Try to eat gluten-free, Fat free and Cholesterol free food.
6. Make sure to read the ingredients of the food well, If it contains unhealthy ingredients at a larger scale then skip buying those food items.
7. Avoid drinking and smoking.
8. 8 hours of sleep is very important for your body, make sure to get that sleep.
There are organic food items which are available in the market which are far better than standard food items, the only problem with these items is that they are expensive.
Try to take these preliminary measures to maintain your health.
Make sure you to do once in a year a full body checkup.
Always remember, Prevention is better than cure. If you know you can prevent few things in your life by doing something then, why not do it.
Know the importance of health in early stages of life to avoid any future health related problems. This way you will enjoy rest of your life happily.
Be Healthy, Be Happy.
SANIYA P. RANE
Latest posts by Saniya Rane (see all)
- Top 5 Amazing Movies You Should Definitely Watch In Summer 2015 - May 9, 2015
- Top 5 Wonderful Trends To Follow This Summer 2015 - May 9, 2015
- Amazing Makeup Tips For Summer Season You Need To Know - May 9, 2015