Masters of Management Studies (MMS) course, a Two Year Full –Time post graduate degree course affiliated to the University of Mumbai, since 1983. This course is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The program is conducted under the directions of the University of Mumbai with specializations offered in the areas of Finance, Marketing, Operations, Systems and HR.
It provides students with a thorough grounding in general management through extensive practical methods. Students are trained by industry experts. It enhances the managerial skills of the students and hence increase their placement opportunities.
The course is designed in a manner to help the students develop skill sets required to excel in the field.
It is a comprehensive program designed to specialise in the field.
The course is provided in following specialisations:
- Human Resource and Personnel
Bachelors, Degree (10+2+3) or equivalent from a recognized university in any discipline candidates studying in their final year can also apply.
- The student has to appear for MAH-CET conducted by DTE or any exam equivalent to MAH-CET (CMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA etc.).
- Apply to Admission process of DTE ( follow announcements at dte.org.in )
- DTE will conduct Document verification at ARCs
- On the basis of Percentile of Normalized score of entrance exams, seat allocation will be done by DTE on merit in CAP rounds
For more information on admissions please visit: http://www.dte.org.in
2 Years Full Time
Eligibility Criteria: –
Graduate with minimum 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% in case of candidates domiciled in Maharashtra and belonging to the Reserved Categories ) or appeared at an examination considered equivalent thereto would be treated as eligible for Common Entrance Test. Final year students can also apply for the admission process.
Note: The term ‘aggregate marks’ used here means the grand total marks obtained by the candidate, taken together for all the subjects, based on which the class declaration is made in that particular University where the candidate is seeking admission.
Latest posts by karan (see all)
- Latest Notification for MMS/MBA admissions 2014-16 - July 11, 2014
- 7 Reasons To Ensure You Do An MMS/MBA - July 7, 2014
- What is the difference between MBA and PGDM program? - July 6, 2014