1) Past papers and the question banks would help in understanding the important questions that may come in the exams.
- Question Bank on Logistics and Supply Chain Management 2014
- Question Bank on Service Sector Management 2014
- Question Bank on Human Resource Management 2014
- Question Bank on Special Studies in Marketing 2014
- Question Bank on Business Ethics and CSR 2014
2) Various textbooks can be used for reference. The list of those books is available in the above question banks. However your own examples will help in scoring better marks.
3) There is no correct answer in a case study. A case is your assessment and perception of the situation. Make it a point that you give many examples to validate your point.
4) For a 7.5 marks answer ideally 3 to 4 sides of the answer sheet should be written. Brownie points would be added if you make diagrams and write examples.
5) You cannot skip any unit. All units are compulsory. Unit-wise questions are given in the question banks.
6) Just don’t leave any questions. Write as many examples as possible.
All the best for your exams!
By Prof. Vipin Saboo
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016