As you may be aware that the paper would be now a 75 marks one with 2.5 hr duration. There would be 5 units each of 15 marks each. The last question would be a case study. Question 1 to 4 would be from unit 1 to 4 respectively. No concepts would be asked.
Please find the attached list of all possible questions. A set of some important questions from board perspective would be passed on around October mid.
Students are requested to go through the entire syllabus. However the tentative questions from every unit are as follows:-
- Explain what is Ethics and what are its broad classifications
- With help of examples elaborate on how morality is different from Legality
- Compare altruism with egoism
- How do ethical delima arise and how is it corrected
- What are the importance of business ethics
- Illustrate some majorly followed business ethics
- List out the guidelines for managing ethics in workplace.
- Explain the various Indian ethos
- Elaborate the Indian perspective on ethics.
- What is swadharma and how why is it important
- Illustrate the various ethics in advertising with examples
- What are the ethical problems in international marketing
- What is ASCI. What are its objectives
- What are the ethical issues in Information technology
- List out the key highlights of the Information Technology Act 2000.
- What are the main environmental issues facing India and the world
- What are green initiatives and why is it important to study them
- Why should an organisation be socially responsible
- What is the role of business in society.
- What is corporate governance and what is the scope of the same
- What are the principles of corporate governance
- What are the internal and external corporate governance control mechanisms
- What are the features of corporate governance
- What are the benefits of corporate governance
- Explain the regulatory frame work of corporate governance in India
- Explain the agency theory
- List the OECD principles on corporate governance
- List down the various committees to ensure adherence to corporate governance
- What is whistle blowing and explain the relevance of the same
- What are the rights of shareholders
- Explain the Cadbury committee on corporate governance
- Explain the Birla committee on corporate governance
- How does SEBI ensure adherence to corporate governance
- What is the Role of Board of directors in any company
- What are the arguments for and against CSR
- Give some examples of how CSR is implemented in companies
- What is work place harassment. What are its components
- What is the role of the employer to maintain safety at work place
- What is Sustainable development and state the role of NGOs in the same.
- What are the CSR towards various business groups
- What is triple bottom line and why should we be aware of it
Case study:- Case study could come from situations arising out of business ethics, delima, CSR
Suggested book:- Business Ethics and CSR- Vipin Saboo, Vipul Publications.
Source:- Vipin Saboo Tutorials
For any further clarifications please feel free to contact Prof Vipin Saboo on 9820779873
Latest posts by vipin0785 (see all)
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 - March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 - March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 - March 21, 2019