The syllabus has been revised for the First Year B.M.S. from the academic year 2014-15. In First Year BMS Semester 1, Foundation of Human Skills, Introduction to Financial Accounts, Principles of Management are compulsory courses and Business Law, Business Statistics, Business Communication, Introduction to Computers are allied courses. In First Year BMS Semester 2, Business Environment, Industrial Law, Managerial Economics, Business Mathematics, Introduction to Cost Accounting are compulsory courses and Computer Applications in Business, Environmental Management are allied courses.
The paper pattern for F.Y.B.M.S. is as follows:
Duration – 2.5 hours
Max. Marks – 75
N.B.: 1) All questions are compulsory
2) Figures to the right indicate full marks.
1) Answer the following – Any 2 – 15 marks
On Module I
2) Answer the following (Any 2) – 15 marks
On Module II
3) Answer the following (Any 2) – 15 marks
On Module III
4) Answer the following (Any 2) – 15 marks
On Module IV
5) Case Study – Module I/II/III/IV – 15 marks
plz informe me a what type of questions to be asked in exam.
plzz asked me new paper pattern form
question banks for all subjects
Plss paper pattern idea …2nd SEMSEM 2017
Plzz asked me a fybms sem 2 important question