Foundation of Human Skills – Revised FYBMS Syllabus 2016 Modules at a Glance Sr. No. Modules No. of Lectures 1 Understanding of Human Nature 15 2 Introduction to Group Behaviour 15 3 Organizational Culture and Motivation at workplace 15 4 Organisational Change, Creativity and Development and Work...
BMS or Bachelor Of Management Studies is a course that teaches students to become the jack of many trades. With about 40 different subjects to learn, this course promises a lot of knowledge and insight to a potential manager in making. All the subjects have been chosen and crafted...
Foundation of Human Skills teaches us to focus on understanding and discovering our skills and abilities and understand each other in the process. Can there be a career in a subject that is bordering on arts and scientific background for an all in all commerce student? Yes of course!...
Login or Register
- Interview with Harish Bhist, Chief Educator, EdDirect Consultancy Services on
- Interview with Vijay Kodmunja, FYBMS Student, Chandrabhan Sharma College on
- Attributes to identify National Environment on
- 25 Crazy Facts, I Bet You Never Knew! on
- Appetizing Indulgences of Delhi Darbar on
- Food Festival @ RMC on
- What are Credit Tranches? on
- Happy Chaitra Navratri / Vasant Navratri 2014 HD Images, Greetings, Wallpapers Free Download on
- 6 Awesome Hilarious ‘Ice Bucket Challenge’ Memes, Trolls, Funny Jokes for Facebook, WhatsApp on
- 10 Most Beautiful Places You Must Visit In Goa on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019