When you walk down the streets you see tons of people. There are so many people but no one is the same, especially when it comes to what clothes they wear. What you wear defines who you are and what kind of mood you are in.
Each person has their own style of dressing. As humans we all want to look different and we try our best to make ourselves look the best. When you see someone wearing new & the trendiest apparels u try to copy it.
“Fashion has to reflect who you are, what you feel at the moment, and where you’re going. It doesn’t have to be bright, doesn’t have to be loud. Just has to be you.”
There are various kinds of Fashionista’s :
1) The one who likes wearing comfortable and casual wear
2) The one who just wants to show off their attire
3) The one who likes it simple n sweet
4) The one who follows their friends while following a trend
5) There are also people who dress up according to their moods
6) The one who pick any random from their closet and get going their a bit lazy ones 😛
Always try to look good because dressing sense boosts your self-confidence!
It is not always that your dressing sense personifies your personality.
I believe that “SIMPLICITY ENCHANTS YOUR PERSONA.”
“Create your own style.. let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.”
REMEMBER FIRST IMPRESSION IS THE LAST IMPRESSION 😀
Keep it stylish 😉
– Varsha Chachad.