Another amazing week gone by, another round of tasks achieved and challenges overcome! Another amazing intern performing brilliantly and becoming an inspiration to the rest.
Hearty Congratulations to Harshvardhan Singh for becoming the Top Performer this week! He overachieved his content targets and proved his worth for bigger challenges with the team. Let’s hear his story on being the Top performer with over 160 articles to his credit!
1. How does it feel after completing over a 100 articles with BMS, have you noticed the changes in your writing?
It has been quite a journey so far, With 160 articles published as a ENTERTAINMENT BLOGGER it feels HUGE..!! where as my writing had improved and its because of the team and my dedication .
2. As one of the senior most members of the BMS team, your take on how the team has evolved?
SENIOR MEMBER makes me sound OLD!!!, but its been 10 weeks i am here at bms.co.in and there is no regrets deep inside with the work experience that I had we did had some close calls with me sometimes making AMI angry but she encouraged me and I did my work and the team is excellent as the new members joins new words form a sentence and a great piece of writings are seen.
3. Now that you are getting an opportunity to manage a digital marketing team, are you able to cope with the transition to a higher position?
MANAGING a digital marketing team, I am sure I am ready as looking at the progress of the site I really expect bms.co.in to be a boom on internet and anything that I can do to make it possible will be a pleasure for me.
4. And the most important question, how does it feel to be the top performer of the week?
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016