We ARE BMS or say Management Graduates
From such an improper and mismanaged Mumbai University!!!
- Why are we in the target of Mumbai University always?
- Why only BMS students have to face problems from Mumbai University?
- Why does it take suchaaaaa long time or long process for ATKT Results and Final Semester Results?
- Why does it take more than 4 months for Rechecking and more than 2 months for Revaluation?
- Why do we have to appear for ATKT Exam before we get our Revaluation Results?
- Why are TYBMS Sem 5 Revaluation Results are not yet handed over to the students?
- Why are BMS Results declared after all other self-financing course Results?
- Why is there no awareness about BMS Degree as B.Com and BBA Degree has today?
Students, please don’t think BMS is not a good course because of the above stated issues.
The University which is running this course is WORST!!!!!
The University is not giving us BMSites proper importance and priority and unless and until we don’t SPEAK OR WRITE FOR OUR RESPECT, WE WON’T GET IT!
Many of us must be thinking that “Now, I am already a Graduate or Passout, then why should I get into this JHAMELA?!” You may be right from your point of view but just realize one very important thing that “IF YOUR DEGREE IS NOT GIVEN APPROPRIATE VALUE OR IMPORTANCE, EVEN YOU TOO POSSESS NO VALUE!!”
Hence, it doesn’t make sense even if you shout proudly that I AM A BMS STUDENT OR GRADUATE!! My main point in giving the above BHASHAN is just to make you guys aware of the reality of BMS.
Hence, I would suggest that –
- List down the problems you are facing regarding the Mumbai University,
- Regarding the BMS Course,
- Regarding the Syllabus, duration, exams pattern,
- ATKT issues,
- Marksheet problems,
- MBA/CET admissions etc.
Unless WE DON’T OPEN OUR MOUTH AND PROVE WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF, NO ONE IS GONNA CARE FOR US!
I am right now thinking of those people who had told me “BMS is a good course from Mumbai University, For MBA/MMS, BMS students are given 1st preference, etc etc.” Were they wrong or were we under the false impressions about MU?!
Being a learner in all areas of Management, doing assignments and projects, learning how to be professional to face the competitive corporate world, I am quite surprised how the Officials of the Mumbai University lack professionalism, time management and their responsibilities towards students!!
Having a website mu.ac.in which sucks to the core and has no feedback columns for improving the site, Why is the University being so negligent?
Let’s teach MU what we have learnt – Proper planning and lets change the Management of MU.
Latest posts by niraj (see all)
- A ray of hope for Mumbai University students battling the faulty grading system - February 13, 2014
- Tough papers, awful correction and now Sky rocketing charges! MU…Bacchon ki Jaan loge kya? - February 12, 2014
- Can TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 2013-14 Results Be Expected On 1 February 2014? - February 1, 2014