Do you find difficulty in selecting the right topic for your 200 marks TYBMS project? Have you selected the topic but do not know how to proceed further? Is your journey of project completion getting stretched to no end?
Here we present the Mumbai University Guidelines for doing 200 Marks TYBMS Project:
Structure of the TYBMS 200 marks project must include the following points:
- Name, seat number / roll number of the TYBMS student, name of the college/department and the university and Title of the TYBMS project has to be written on the FIRST page.
- Declaration has to be written by the TYBMS student that the project work is completed by him / her in person under the supervision of the internal guide and the external guide and that the contents of the project are not copied from any other source such as internet, earlier projects, textbooks, etc.
- Certificate from the organization where the project field work is conducted for completing the project work has to be included in the 200 marks TYBMS project book.
- Certificate from the External Guide
- Project report
- Every TYBMS student has to submit individual project.
- Topic / problem / theme of the 200 marks TYBMS project has to be suggested / approved by the BMS course faculty / project guide / supervising teacher or BMS coordinator.
- Every TYBMS project shall have an internal guide who preferably must be the faculty of the college and an external guide, if required. The external guide shall be approved by the Principal of the College / Head of the Department.
- TYBMS 200 marks Project Report, preferably has to be neatly typed in Times New Roman in 12 points double spaced on A4 size paper.
- TYBMS project report shall not be less than 50 pages.
- Project report has to be hard bound.
- On the upper face of the hard bound copy / file, the following things has to be printed:
- Title of the project report,
- Name of the TYBMS student,
- Seat Number,
- Name of the Internal Guide,
- Name of the College / Department,
- Date of submission,
- Name of the University.
Students have to submit 2 copies of the TYBMS project atleast 1 month before the commencement of the TYBMS project viva examination.
Both the copies has to be certified by the Internal Guide / Supervising teacher, External Guide and Principal of the College/ Head of the Department.
1 copy of the TYBMS project has to be retained by the college / department and the other copy has to be returned to the TYBMS student after certification but before the commencement of the presentation and viva-voce examination.
TYBMS student has to bring his/her copy of the project during the presentation and viva-voce examination.
here is one more tip
Please select the project based on the company or the industry you wish to pursue your career in
for example I made a project on courier services and when I finished my BMS i applied for some jobs in areas other than courier industries but I was not getting my expected salary as well as responsibility but then some courier companies approached me asked me to join their company with a descent pay because i had mentioned courier services project on my resume
So please select the project topics attentively and take your time and yes don’t select a particular area like hr , marketing , finance rather select a company and cover all the areas so that you get knowledge and experience about the field
Do not stress about the project. you will get ample of time to finish it
Best of luck
Thanks so much Rohit, you have shared an awesome tip here helpful for a lot of BMSites 🙂
I have selected SAARC as my Black Book topic, will i get ample info on this General Management topic? and how many maximum pages of Black Book should be there; is there any limit for the same?
Dear Sushmita, you will surely get enough information on the topic. You can visit World’s leading Management education portal and access projects — http://www.managementparadise.com/mba-projects-download.php
The project report shall have appropriate chapter scheme and be presented in minimum pages of 60 and maximum can be 120 or more.
i have selected DCB BANK and the topic is Services provided by them . so will i get information on it ,
plz do help me
Dear Erum, you can check the official website of DCB bank for getting more information about the services provided by them.
You can also check reference projects on banking at http://www.managementparadise.com/mba-projects-download.php
hie,,,,erum i had nt yet decided my topic but am intrested in banking feild as you had done your project can you suggest me some
can you suggest
Hi my name is sanjay i needed your help for my blackbook i have selected a topic as ratio analysis of infosys and i have collected balance sheets, P/L acs from infosys site i need more information and i have only collected 9 pages i need 2 expand it and plz help me… And what all things are imp in a black book ?
Hello Sanjay, you can follow the above guidelines and also refer to World’s Largest Management Students Portal:
My topic is A study of beverages industries in India… can i get adequate information
thnks guys dis was vry useful … 🙂
i jz srarted my wrk for blackbook on banking because m intrstd in banking feild .. can i gst sum gd topics suggestions for dis
I have selected my topic ( recruitment ) i have done my intership from a company i was working under marketing superviser . The company do recruitment for gulf country . For saudi and dubai . So can i get some help abt my topic for blackbook or any related topic. My email id —- [email protected]
Help me to select topic for project
My topic is kaleidoscope in hr. From wr will I get adequate information
Nandini, try ManagementParadise.com
But the projrct is not of200 marks as stated by bms.co.in
Hello i selected co operative banking in india…N m so confused how to start…n from where to get stuff related to that…plz help me
i have selected my project topic as ‘a study of customer satisfaction towards courier companies’ where i am planning to show information on FedEx and dhl ….. so my confusion is that should i show comparative study of the two or just put forward information about the two companies and their working strategies …… a huge confusion is living and growing in my head . i need help …. please help and guide me with your suggestion and knowledge . thank you .
Do you have a project guide? Consult them if you do.
Consumer satisfaction should ideally be a comparative study from primary research. Do a survey of customer satisfaction for both companies and come up with your analysis.
The topic for my project is salaries can you help me with books on salaries
is questionnaire necessary fr every project??…..my topic is Recruitment and selection process in private and government…
Can u help me to build questionnair for the topic markting highr education using 7ps framework
hello there My name is Gauri Chodankar i need some help for my black book project… i have selected a stock exchange company… what all neccessary contents i need to put please guide me….
I m riddhi from tybms and i want questionnaire for the topic on portfolio management.. would you help me out ?
i have selected brand equity. please send me the link to get any information about brand equity of any product in brief. as brief as it covers more 70-80 pages. please send it as soon as possible.