Do you find difficulty in selecting the right topic for your 200 marks TYBMS project? Have you selected the topic but do not know how to proceed further? Is your journey of project completion getting stretched to no end?
Here we present the Mumbai University Guidelines for doing 200 Marks TYBMS Project:
Structure of the TYBMS 200 marks project must include the following points:
- Name, seat number / roll number of the TYBMS student, name of the college/department and the university and Title of the TYBMS project has to be written on the FIRST page.
- Declaration has to be written by the TYBMS student that the project work is completed by him / her in person under the supervision of the internal guide and the external guide and that the contents of the project are not copied from any other source such as internet, earlier projects, textbooks, etc.
- Certificate from the organization where the project field work is conducted for completing the project work has to be included in the 200 marks TYBMS project book.
- Certificate from the External Guide
- Project report
- Every TYBMS student has to submit individual project.
- Topic / problem / theme of the 200 marks TYBMS project has to be suggested / approved by the BMS course faculty / project guide / supervising teacher or BMS coordinator.
- Every TYBMS project shall have an internal guide who preferably must be the faculty of the college and an external guide, if required. The external guide shall be approved by the Principal of the College / Head of the Department.
- TYBMS 200 marks Project Report, preferably has to be neatly typed in Times New Roman in 12 points double spaced on A4 size paper.
- TYBMS project report shall not be less than 50 pages.
- Project report has to be hard bound.
- On the upper face of the hard bound copy / file, the following things has to be printed:
- Title of the project report,
- Name of the TYBMS student,
- Seat Number,
- Name of the Internal Guide,
- Name of the College / Department,
- Date of submission,
- Name of the University.
Students have to submit 2 copies of the TYBMS project atleast 1 month before the commencement of the TYBMS project viva examination.
Both the copies has to be certified by the Internal Guide / Supervising teacher, External Guide and Principal of the College/ Head of the Department.
1 copy of the TYBMS project has to be retained by the college / department and the other copy has to be returned to the TYBMS student after certification but before the commencement of the presentation and viva-voce examination.
TYBMS student has to bring his/her copy of the project during the presentation and viva-voce examination.