1) Before applying for MBA, a lot of research is MUST as the college you choose will decide your future to an extent.
3) Do not join any college which has huge student intakes.
4) Talk to the current students of the college regarding placements.
5) Do MBA from only one of the top 15 MBA Institutes of Mumbai.
6) Do not settle for anything below 15th Ranking College of Mumbai.
7) Be prepared for rigorous training of 2 years MBA
8) MBA in not about studying and getting good marks. It is ONLY about developing new skills within yourself and making yourself best employable.
By Karan Mange (BMS Graduate 2013-14)
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019