1) Be courteous, ask permissions before entering the class and do ask permission before taking your seat.
2) Be prepared to answer “Why did you choose this topic” with a splendid answer.
3) Keep yourself about the current happenings related to the project topic.
4) Prepare well all the facts and do not contradict your statements with the study in the project.
5) Do not get NERVOUS (Examiner will not kill you :p)
6) Feel free to say “Sorry, but I don’t know the answer for your question”.
7) Be confident and don’t bluff. Be frank and straightforward.
By Karan Mange (BMS Graduate 2013-14)
The following two tabs change content below.
We, at BMS.co.in, believe in sharing knowledge and giving quality information to our BMS students. We are here to provide and update you with every details required by you BMSites! If you want to join us, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019