Neferefre ( also known as Raneferef ) was a Pharaoh of Egypt during the fifth dynasty.
QUICK FACTS OF NEFEREFRE
- The name Neferefre means ‘Beautiful is Re’ in Egyptian.
- He was the son of the successor Neferirkare and his wife Khentkaus II.
- Some remains confirm that Neferefre’s name as crown prince was Ranefer until his accession.
- The shape of the tomb of Neferefre and some archaeological calculations indicates that the construction of the Pyramid was intervened by the early death of the King.
- The Pyramid of Neferefre is located in the necropolis of Abusir, Egypt.