14 Things You Never Knew About Karan Singh Grover
You might have heard a lot about the model turned actor “KARAN SINGH GROVER” who is famous controversies of linkups and breakups but today I will tell you some facts you may not know about the actor.
- Karan Singh Grover belongs to a Punjabi Sikh family and was born in New Delhi on 23 February 1982. He did his schooling at International Indian School Dammam. Later he moved on to Mumbai to pursue a degree in Hotel management from IHM (Institute of hotel management) Mumbai, Dadar catering college in the year 2000.
- After completion of his degree, he worked as a Marketing Executive in the “SHERATON HOTEL” in Oman.
- In the year 2004 he tried his luck in modelling and participated in the “Gladrags Manhunt Contest” and won the title of the most popular model.
- He has also featured in the RUPA Frontline TV advertisement.
- He started his career with Balaji telefilms which is Ekta Kapoor’s production house “KITNI MAST HAI ZINDAGI” on MTV India. Later he featured as Dr. Armaan Malik on the show “DIL MIL GAYE” on Star One in which he became really very popular amongst the young fans and also has been the heartthrob from that time onwards. Then he featured in “QUBOOL HAI” which started in the year 2012 and he also has won two best actor awards for his portrayal role of Asad Ahmed Khan.
- The heart-throb has made his big screen debut as a lead in a horror movie “ALONE” opposite stunning and sizzling hot bong beauty BIPASHA BASU which is about a passionate love story between a man, a woman and a ghost.
- The charming actor is known as Salman Khan of the Indian television industry, which is a very big compliment 😛
- This Handsome hunk also has more than 6 to 7 tattoos on his body.
- He is also a fitness freak person who loves to maintain his physic by hitting the GYM regularly.
- Karan Singh Grover is very happy and chilled person, but one thing which irritates him is his smoking habit.
- The Actor has once mentioned that if he had born as a girl then he loves to be named as Radhika (I wonder what the secret behind this is 😀 )
- As the Actor was seen playing basketball in the show DIL MIL GAYE in real life also the actor prefers to play basketball and volleyball over cricket.
- The actor was also into music 😛 I mean to say he was also a member in a music band named “THOUSAND DECIBELS” (Ahhann rock star qualities) 😀 and he also has said if he has not been an actor then he would have been a singer.
- Talking about his married life, he had married actress Shraddha Nigam on 2 December 2008 which ended within 10 months allegedly due his extra-marital affairs with choreographer Nicole from Jhalak dikkhla jaa 3. After his failed marriage, he again got married to Jennifer Winget on 9th April 2012 but this one also did not last long and ended in November 2014 when Winget stated that they are separated and Karan have confirmed the news.