On Sunday morning the Telugu film industry woke up to the shocking news of the death of Ahuti Prasad. Prasad ( 2 January 1958 – 4 January 2015) was a prominent Indian character actor in the Telugu industry.
SOME HIGHLIGHTS TO HIS LIFE
- Ahuti Prasad’s real name was Adusumilli Janardhan Vara Prasad.
- His first movie was Vikram in which he was not noted much and then it was his role in Ahuti that got him noticed from which he got his name Ahuti Prasad.
- Till date he has acted in around 120 films, mostly in telugu and few in tamil.
- Prasad was known for his ability to play strong characters and he also received a Nandi award in 2003 for the movie Nenu Ninnu Premistunnanu.
- He received Best Actor award in 2008 for the highly acclaimed move Chandamma.
- He had been fighting cancer since the past few months.
The Telugu film industry will definitely miss their Ahuti Prasad.