1) Love whatever you are doing at your internship.
2) Never go for stipend offer. Go for the profile you get and company, as it is for a very limited time.
3) Maintain good relations with your colleagues, seniors and bosses.
4) Ask questions as you will learn whenever you face any difficult situation.
5) Be punctual, help others. Share your knowledge with others at your workplace.
By Vishal Sawant (BMS Graduate 2011-12, 2 years work experience and current PGDM student of CIMR 2014-16)
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019