1. Be clear about the purpose of choosing a specific topic for the project
2. What interests you about that project
3. Select proper research methodology
4. Do extensive primary research by meeting people related to that so you can answer anything asked related to primary data
5. Secondary data is available in plenty. Be selective on what is relevant.
6. Questions will be a tricky one so do go through the whole project once.
7. Drafting and writing properly is important so that readers can understand.
8. Never copy paste anything as you won’t be aware how primary research is actually conducted.
By Vishal Sawant (BMS Graduate 2011-12, 2 years work experience and current PGDM student of CIMR 2014-16)
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019