1. They must often change who would be constant in happiness or wisdom.
2. I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge; I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there.
3. If a man takes no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.
4. Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
5. Recompense injury with justice, and recompense kindness with kindness.
6. What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.
7. When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not know a thing, to allow that you do not know it – this is knowledge.
8. With coarse rice to eat, with water to drink, and my bended arm for a pillow – I have still joy in the midst of these things. Riches and honors acquired by unrighteousness are to me as a floating cloud.
9. Without an acquaintance with the rules of propriety, it is impossible for the character to be established.
10. To go beyond is as wrong as to fall short.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019