- It is the terms which is used and include all the activities with investigation an investment proposal to finalize feasibility of transaction.
- Due Diligence provide a feasibility, financial stability to the industry.
- In a Due Diligence, report is formed a firm of accountancy and focus on gross margin earned in different products, level of stock and work-in-progress, capital expenditure program, sensitive analysis, fluctuation of income and so on.
- The Due Diligence include-
Business plan analysis
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015