- Rules are essential for existence of any organization. They are predetermined decisions to guide actions during any type of contingencies.
- They are not to take away the freedom of employees but to ensure each employee and the management is getting maximum freedom that they have.
Examples of work rules
- Rules pertaining to start and stop work
- Rest periods
- Insubordination (disobedience)
- Fighting or drinking on the job
- Smoking in hazardous areas
- Report of injuries
- Time – keeping
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019