Customer Loyalty means that customers are committed to shopping at retailer’s locations. Loyalty is more than simply liking one retailer over another. Loyalty means that customers will be reluctant to patronize competitive retailers.
Some ways that retailers build customer loyalty are by-
(1) Developing branding strategies along with clear and precise positioning strategies, and
(2) Creating an emotional attachment with customers through loyalty programs.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019