1. Present Grievance verbally –the aggrieved employee should present his case verbally to the person appointed by the management. A decision must be taken within 48 hours.
2. Submit to Department Head-if the concerned appointed person does not answer in stipulated time or if the aggrieved person is unsatisfied with the decision the aggrieved person can approach departmental head who is suppose to answer within three days.
3. Grievance Committee-on getting an unsatisfactory response from departmental head the aggrieved person can approach grievance committee which has to communicate its recommendation within three days.
4. Appeal to Management- Aggrieved person when unsatisfied with the grievance committee’s decision can file a revision petition to the management. The management is expected to redress the issue within seven days.
5. Voluntary Arbitrator-The grievance may subsequently be referred to voluntary arbitrator if the aggrieved party is not satisfied with the decision of the management.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019