Service Product (Levels of Products):
|Expected Service||Augmented Product|
Operations and Surgeries,
1) Services Offer and Service Package: Service offer is the element that makes up the total service package. It includes both tangible and intangible components of service. The service package includes all decisions involving the essential concept of the service and the range of service provided. Christian Gronroos describes services package as a bundle of different services tangible and intangible together which form the total product.
2) Service Delivery System: The service delivery system spells the service that is provided to the customer. It represents interaction between the service provider and the customer and between the customer and the service facility. The service delivery system is a carefully designed blueprint which describes how the services will be rendered to the customer.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019